This article is regarding Diet For Weight Loss, Tips and Diet chart for weight Reduction
Due to busy lifestyle, nowadays not everyone is able to take care of their fitness. But you will be able to be perfect in your work only when your health is good and you are fit. Obesity causes trouble and embarrassment for anyone. Nobody wants to have a loose, heavy body. It kills the beauty of your entire personality. Excess obesity not only reduces beauty but also makes the body the home of diseases. A good personality is identified by a healthy body.
In such a situation, people sweat in the gym for hours to lose weight, do dieting, often take medicines. While there is no need to do so much to reduce obesity. To reduce your stomach, it is important for you to follow the correct diet for weight loss
- Keep three main meals, such as breakfast, lunch and dinner, of 300 to 350 calories.
- Keep snacks and other things in the remaining 300 calories.
- Use green tea as a beverage. Green tea helps in reducing weight.
- Whatever food you eat, all be made of wheat or brown rice. Do not eat maida or white rice.
Diet chart for weight loss
Divide you breakfast, lunch and dinner like this.
- Early in the morning: Drink water, if possible, at least two glasses and at most one liter. If the water is lukewarm, then it is a good thing or else you feel fine.
- Breakfast: Make oats but they are not instant oats. Bring a packet of plain oats and add onion, garlic, cinnamon, little bit of mungrel aka nigella seeds, the rest is to be added. You can add vegetables according to the season. If possible, add broccoli or cornflakes and double toned milk or three or four boiled egg whites if you are non vegetarian. If you want, then a lemonade without sugar. Drink shikanji first, eat eggs later or sometimes you can have boiled potatoes with curd for breakfast. Add green coriander to it as well.
- Lunch: one bowl of brown rice, salad, lentils, one or two rotis of multi grain flour.
- Evening tea: Tea or coffee or green tea with some veg soup or roasted gram. Sprout can also be taken if desired.
- Dinner is a bowl of veg soup, a bowl salad, or a large bowl of papaya or a bowl filled with vegetables. It has garlic, onion, or non vegetarian, then three egg white or 150 grams of chicken breast, or two leg grinds.
- It is not necessary that you consume these things. It is important that you take the right amount of calories. Along with this, high intake of fluids and exercise will also have to be included in your routine.
What to eat and how to eat to avoid obesity
To protect yourself from obesity, you can eat the following things and get rid of obesity:
- eat salad
- Take low calorie food
- Include coarse grains
- Chewy Food
- Honey and Lemon
- Dairy products, such as yogurt and butter etc.
Nuts such as peanuts and almonds etc.
- citrus fruit
- drink soup
What to avoid in order to avoid obesity
To avoid obesity, you should not consume the following things:
- Foods with high sugar, such as sweets and kheer.
- High sugar drinks, such as cold drink and sorbet.
- Oily foods, such as French fries and chips.
Some exercises and yoga for weight loss
Along with adopting our diet chart for weight loss, you should also include the exercises mentioned below in your routine:
- Walk in the morning and evening.
- Practice rope tucking.
- Do swimming.
- Use a bicycle.
- Zumba or dance class can also reduce weight.
Apart from exercise, weight loss can also be done with yoga yoga, before taking yoga yoga, please consult the doctor: The following is yoga for weight loss:
- Veer Bhadrasana
- Surya Namaskar
Few more tips for weight loss
- Breakfast on time – Breakfast is the most important day of the day. Explain that breakfast in the morning directly affects the metabolism process of our body.
- Avoid depression – Depression can also be a cause of obesity, you should also walk or walk to avoid it. Do things that make you happy.
- Get complete sleep – Scientists in research have found that lack of sleep can lead to weight gain, because lack of sleep leads to a decrease in the body’s insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance. This decreases leptin levels in the body, and increases our appetite.
Diet recipe for weight loss
By using diet recipes for weight loss, you can reduce your obesity and avoid many types of diseases. Here we are telling you about some easy recipes which are as follows: –
- Fruit salad – Ingredients such as – half papaya, a banana, half a little less watermelon, an apple, five to six grapes, lemon, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper
How to make
- Cut all the fruits into small pieces in a bowl. Finally, mix grapes, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper along with these pieces. Now your fruit salad is ready. Serve.
Vegetable soup – Ingredients such as – a little bit of cabbage, half or a carrot, five beans, lemon, a pinch of pepper, salt, a little celery or its stalks, a beet
How to make
- Cut long pieces of cabbage, beet and carrots. Then, cut celery stalks into small pieces. Then cut the beans into small pieces as well. Then boil water in a pot and add all the vegetables to it. Allow the vegetables to cook for a while and then take them out in a bowl with water. In the last bowl, add lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix the vegetables well.
- All you have to do is follow this diet and exercise for 15 minutes every day for 30 days. This will immediately show you the difference in weight. After morning break: Always start your day by drinking 2 glasses of lukewarm water. This will eliminate constipation and remove toxins from the body, which will help in reducing obesity.
For More Healthy things Visit Health